Avoid the tiring traffic jams and on-road congestion and opt instead for an ecological and relaxing means of transport: the train!

Are your employees faced with the daily challenge of choking congestion on the roads creating traffic jam after traffic jam? Their travel could also be environmentally friendly and more relaxing!

With SNCB, offer them (free) rail season tickets, where applicable combined with tram, bus or metro travel. With our options, your employees will be able to travel in comfort from their home to their place of work and will save time and worry. Furthermore, by supporting environmentally friendly and sustainable transport, your will boost your brand image.

New: from the first half of 2023, we offer the Flex Season Ticket for travelling on average 2 to 3 times a week on the same route. Here you can find more information about the Flex Season Ticket explained to your employees.  

Rail season tickets with Third-party payment agreement

Using a Third-Party Payment Agreement, your employer's contribution to your employees' season tickets is subject to monthly billing.

  • less administration: no reimbursements to be made to your employees
  • manage season tickets using the SNCB Business Portal 
  • the amount of the employer's contributions is offset in full if your employees opt for flat-rate deduction of business expenses
  • you will be sent a monthly invoicing summary (including VAT at 6%)
  • an upgrade to first class, paid for by the employer or employee is also an option.

Your employer's statutory contribution depends on the distance travelled. Download the amounts of the Employer's statutory contribution here.

The employer's statutory contributions for private-sector employers corresponds on average to 59,57% of the price of a second-class season ticket. Each private-sector employer has the option of changing from a 59,57% to an 80% contribution. Where this is the case, by signing an SNCB Mobility Pack, 20% of the price of commuter season tickets normally payable by its employees is paid for by the State. With the 80/20 Third-Party Payment Agreement, your employees enjoy free, second-class rail travel with SNCBFree travel on the STIB network is also possible, if the Third-Party Payment Agreement is extended to the transport network. In practice, the employer pays for 80% of the STIB season ticket and the State pays for the remaining 20%. Otherwise, some Collective Work Agreements automatically support the application of the 80/20 system, and thus free commuter travel. View these on this web site.

Submit a Mobility Pack application

Easy parking facile at the station 

Are you an employer and want to facilitate your employees' commute from home to work?
You can also offer them a station parking season ticket!
Simplify the administrative overhead by entering into an SNCB Mobility Pack for parking season tickets. All employer's contributions are combined and invoiced to you directly. The employer's contribution is always 100% for parking season tickets.
Would you like to find out more? Contact the Business Centre.

Contact us

Do you have questions or would you like more information about our services? Contact our Business Center from Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5 pm, on Friday to 4 pm.